Saturday, August 1, 2009

CHA Craft SuperShow



Well, this weekend was the first CHA Craft Supershow open to the public and what a great time we all had! The glitter was flying, the paint was squirting, the scrappers were scrapping, and everyone was learning new techniques and getting hooked on new crafts! I met so many wonderful people and even got to chat and have my picture taken with Traci Bautista, one of my all time favorite artsy graffiti divas and Kathy Cano-Murillo, aka "Crafty Chica"who can make glitter your new best friend. What wonderful talented generous women! So, with my creative tank on full I will be putting it into high gear in my studio!! After I get a good nights sleep!

(top pic) Me and Kathy Cano-Murillo
(bottom pic) Me, Traci Bautista, & Loren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    It was so good to meet you. I hope we can reconnect soon. My time frees up quite a bit when school starts at the end of the month. I know we will find a way because it was just too crazy how we clicked right away! The show was great. I can't wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete